cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

I GO THRU THIS EVERY MONTH!!!~!

junipurrwind
Character Actor

EVERY month I have to call DISH to get them to remove the annoying banner on my TV every few minutes to remind me "your service is scheduled to end in 48 hours. Please make a payment" BLAH BLAH BLAH...

AFTER  I already paid it the day before. Then, when I call DISH, their solution is to "just disregard it". Why is it that when I've made changes to my programming it takes effect almost immediately but when I give you people MONEY you idiots cannot remove this "friendly reminder" for a full 24 hours????

I am sooooooooooooo fed up with this company. My husband is angry with me because I had to downgrade packages from Top 200 to Top 120 & now we don't get several channels he watches. BUT i had no choice because as a loyal long time customer I am punished by paying $100 a month that I cannot afford! Now my bill is a low $80 a month (sarcasm here) & lost 80 channels.

DISH, YOU SUCK. To put it politely. The end is near, that's all I know. Ridiculousness.

Tags (1)
3 Replies

Re: I GO THRU THIS EVERY MONTH!!!~!

Chadt4141
Screen Writer
You have to select “ok” on there three times for it to stop coming up. Otherwise it is still activated.

junipurrwind
Character Actor

UPDATE

I already did that. A week later & it's still coming up. 

Chadt4141
Screen Writer
Did you select cancel between the three times you select ok? Or someone else in your house select cancel without you knowing it? It has to be 3 consecutive ok’s.