How to report bugs?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to report bugs?

BillK
Audio Engineer
Since the "Cannot view individual timer recordings once you have more than one manual timer recording from the same timer" bug is 100% reproducible, how do we actually report these?

I assume someone here notified someone, but when I tried to do it via support all they wanted to do was replace my Hopper 3.

Thanks in advance…
6 Replies

Re: How to report bugs?

e38BimmerFN
Cinematographer
Make contact with one of the forum Moderators seen around here in the forums in GREEN.
[url:3k1oeggb]https://support.dish.com/memberlist.php?mode=group&g=4[/url:3k1oeggb]

BillK wrote:
Since the "Cannot view individual timer recordings once you have more than one manual timer recording from the same timer" bug is 100% reproducible, how do we actually report these?

I assume someone here notified someone, but when I tried to do it via support all they wanted to do was replace my Hopper 3.

Thanks in advance…

Do you have the manual timers set to go to a custom folder?
---------------------------------
Matt "Speedy" Gonzales | Moderator

JSracer
Audio Engineer
Matt G wrote:
BillK wrote:

Thanks in advance…

nope, not here. just the main dvr folder,

BillK
Audio Engineer
Matt G wrote:
BillK wrote:

Thanks in advance…

I've tried with and without one and the behavior is the same: once you have more than one recording, selecting the icon with the number of recordings and pressing Select just causes the DVR to display the scrolling progress bar and then go back without doing anything; all you can do is highlight the icon and press play and watch the individual items in reverse chronological order.

We do have both listed as known issues. There is no workaround that we can provide at this time.
---------------------------------
Matt "Speedy" Gonzales | Moderator

BillK
Audio Engineer
Matt G wrote:
We do have both listed as known issues. There is no workaround that we can provide at this time.

Thanks. :(