cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hopper3

gtijohn
Character Actor
Hello,
My hopper3 is loosing connection with the Joey's (4). We have reset the hopper, unplugged it and the joey's several times. It sometimes comes back but will do it again. Not wireless, connected via cable. Have had it for 1 month.
9 Replies

Re: Hopper3

DISH Employee
Are you getting any kind of error message on your screen at all?

gtijohn
Character Actor
I believe so, wife called me at work to let me know that it was doing it again. I hoped it was known problem with an easy fix that I could relay to her.

DISH Employee
Are you able to confirm that the error code listed in the pop up message is 1303?

gtijohn
Character Actor
she said that she does not remember seeing an error msg. Just that the joey's loose their connection and the only way to bring it back is by disconnecting the power from the joey. Hopper seems to work fine. Apparently the she has to do this multiple times. It did this about 2 weeks ago and I got everything working again by resetting hopper (unplugging) and then unplugging each of the joey's. This finally got everything working again, but i guess it was temporary. :(

DISH Employee
When you are able to, please provide me with the Software Version on all of the receivers by clicking on the Home button twice.

gtijohn
Character Actor
ok, will do....may take a bit...wife is taking care of the chickens right now :)

gtijohn
Character Actor
Software version: U343 2/11/2017
Application software: AN262
Transceiver Firmware: 0011

I would recommend calling 1-800-333-3474 when this is happening along with the 3-4 digit error code. We do need you with the equipment, the error number and for it to be happening to assist further.
---------------------------------
Matt "Speedy" Gonzales | Moderator

gtijohn
Character Actor
ok, thanks for trying........