cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hopper3 errors Fwd / Bkw while recording

windyweather
Character Actor

Hopper 3 Boot 1012, SW U510 2/12/2018 11:05pm

If you start watching a show, for example Chris at 4pm PDT ch 209 and then have a recording for Rachel on same channel and you keep watching until the recording starts, the recording is messed up for navigation. If you go tgo the DVR, other recordsing work fine witgh the -> and <- buttons, but the recording show does not. It skips between start - during CHris what's his name, and Rachel Live. You can navigate even if there is like 20 min or more recorded of Rachel. You can Pause Rachel and skip commercials, but you can't navigate.

Like I said, other recordings arfe fine. And I'm sure this one will be fine after recording finishes. I've seen this before.

Itg's annoying since I normally do this - start watching a channel before a recording starts and want to continue to watch it after the recording has started.

Acrually, all navigation is messed up for this recording. You can pause butg if you unpause, it goes to live and skips all the paused stuff, so you can't really skip forward and back to review what's been paused.

Really messed up.

Still some work to do with this software after all these years. Sigh.

Tags (2)
2 Replies

Re: Hopper3 errors Fwd / Bkw while recording

windyweather
Character Actor

no delete? apparentlyt not.

Re: Hopper3 errors Fwd / Bkw while recording

DISH Employee

windyweather Thanks for the feedback. I will forward this to our tech department so they can look into this issue. It may require a future software update to fix the problem.