Hopper search.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hopper search.

Cindyjane54
Extra

I went from a DVR to the new Hopper.  I used to save movies and shows on my search, and weekly I would go through them to see if I could find them on TV.  On the Hopper I have to start a new search every week.  How can I over-ride this and save my “ searches” from week to week?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Hopper search.

DISH Employee

Hello, Cindyjane54. We did simplify the searching feature quite a bit on the Hopper, and you can find most shows and movies from only 3-4 letters. This is part of the reason we no longer have this feature through Hopper; however, if this is something you would like to see added. I will submit your idea on your behalf and see if we're able to get the implemented. 

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Chadt4141
Screen Writer
There currently is no option for that due to public backlash several years ago. Husbands and teenagers were getting in a lot of trouble.

DISH Employee

Hello, Cindyjane54. We did simplify the searching feature quite a bit on the Hopper, and you can find most shows and movies from only 3-4 letters. This is part of the reason we no longer have this feature through Hopper; however, if this is something you would like to see added. I will submit your idea on your behalf and see if we're able to get the implemented. 

View solution in original post

Cindyjane54
Extra
Yes please. I really miss this feature.