Hopper replaced, new hopper has problem, technician scheduled 5 weeks out, did not show up!!!!!!!!!!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hopper replaced, new hopper has problem, technician scheduled 5 weeks out, did not show up!!!!!!!!!!

MGM
Extra

Getting super frustrated with Dish as my hopper went down, was sent a replacement, replacement also had a problem which seems to be common with hoppers. In order to resolve this issue a technician had to be scheduled. Scheduled for 5 weeks out, took off early from work to meet him, technician never showed up. Dish refuses to issue credit for the time without service. Dish has not contacted me to reschedule the tech. 

At the point where I am ready to cancel the Dish service that I am paying for and not receiving.

Not sure how this award winning customer service is rated but certainly not safisfied with it.

1 Reply
Highlighted

Re: Hopper replaced, new hopper has problem, technician scheduled 5 weeks out, did not show up!!!...

DISH Employee

This is definitely not the type of experience that we would want you to have, MGM. I would be happy to take a look at your account and see what what we can do get this resolved for you. Please send me a Private Message so I can look into this. For steps on how to send a PM, please go here https://communities.dish.com/t5/Communities-101/How-To-Send-a-Private-Message/td-p/15039.