Hopper problems.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hopper problems.

I have a few issue with my hopper. First I was out of town and had to pay my bill late which is fine "the reason for not having autopay is a whole other problem" I paid it but when it was turned back on just after I paid I watched my DVR and when I started watching regular tv I noticed that I was only getting 3 channels. It was telling me I only had a subscription to INSP, Hallmark, and some other channel. I restarted the hopper 4 times before I finally got all my channels back. Also, I noticed my dish on demand fails to download. It basically says it's my connection to the internet not working yet I can access Netflix.
3 Replies

Re: Hopper problems.

DISH Employee
There are a few things I need to check with you. Do you know if we sent an authorization hit to the Hopper to make sure you're getting all of your programming? Can you PM me with the phone number on the account?

Mike H. wrote:
There are a few things I need to check with you. Do you know if we sent an authorization hit to the Hopper to make sure you're getting all of your programming? Can you PM me with the phone number on the account?

Well like I said after the 4th restart of the system everything came back to normal. I called customer servers and supposedly everything was in working order.

DISH Employee
I am glad to hear it is in working order and please let me know if this happens again.