Hopper issues

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hopper issues

wassup536
Extra
I think the whole interface is a step backwards compared to what I had years ago (just upgraded to the hopper). I have never been so disappointed with an interface in all my life. There is no simple way to stop a recording like you could on the old remote and interface. It is the most annoying thing I’ve messed with in the last 10 years and I farm for a living. I signed a 2 year contract and I’m seriously considering just buying it out and throwing this stuff in the garbage. I’d expect this type of interface in the 90s when interfaces were clunky. The entire system is extremely slow for me too. I press a button and there is literally a 2-5 second delay before the system does whatever button it is that you pressed. For example, when you select “home” it’s instinct to press it again because it takes that long for it to load the home page. It’s extremely hard to read movie titles if your farther then 10’ away. I really can’t stress how badly designed this system is. I’ll sadly be looking into direct tv or just sticking with Hulu/Netflix/amazon prime.
1 Reply

Re: Hopper issues

Chadt4141
Casting Director
Sounds like you probably got an h2. Call and see about getting an H3.