Hopper 40.0 DVR not recording a scheduled program and will not allow me to change recording priority

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Hopper 40.0 DVR not recording a scheduled program and will not allow me to change recording priority

MrsCornwell
Extra

Hopper 40.0 DVR is not recording a scheduled program and will not allow me to change recording priority.

3 Replies

Re: Hopper 40.0 DVR not recording a scheduled program and will not allow me to change recording prio

Chadt4141
Screen Writer
The Hopper would be 1,2,3 or Duo... there is a remote control 40.0. If you look at the front of your Hopper, it will tell you which model it is on the left.

Re: Hopper 40.0 DVR not recording a scheduled program and will not allow me to change recording prio

MrsCornwell
Extra

The "door" to where you put the card in has a #3  stamped on it, but that's about it.  When you go to system info it just says "Hopper" with R1881484403-19 after it.

DISH Employee

Hi MrsCornwall! Let's go ahead and take a look to see what's going on. Can you send me a private message with your phone number and 4-digit PIN?