Who do I send it to?

Re: Hopper 3 still not recording properly

DISH Employee

You can send it to me, Hannah!

Highlighted

Hannah
Character Actor
It won’t let me send a private message. When I type in your name nothing happens

DISH Employee

I hate to hear that you're not able to send a private message. Can you try a different username like mine and see if that auto populates? What happens if you just type in the username and try to send a message? 

Hannah
Character Actor
It worked... I sent a message!

DISH Employee

That's Great! I will be happy to continue assisting you through the Private Message. 

desertvixen
Extra

I first reported the issue with PTAT recordings October 2016. It has been specific for ABC and FOX, I have not had the issue with the other networks. I currently have 8 recordings on my DVR, ABC and FOX shows, that have only the ending and then continue with subsequent show on that network. I know there is an issue when I start to play the show and the red kangaroo does not appear when I select auto hop feature, I only get an arrow. 

March 2017 I received an email from Dish stating the following:  Regarding to your PTAT concern, our Technical Operations team is already aware of the issue and is currently working on a resolution. These issues must be resolved either through a software release (KPI) or escalating the issue to our broadcasters (KSI) and cannot be resolved through equipment replacements or tech visits. 

I understand there is a work around - disable PTAT and set up shows using a manual timer. But I have to ask, why should I have to do that? I like these features which set Dish apart from competitors.  If this is the only solution, then I will switch providers. 

DianeCox
Camera Crew

I also still have this issue. I do not understand why it is only with the Hopper DVRs we are having this issue. The old DVRs NEVER had this recording issue. Any updates on getting this fixed?

DISH Employee

Hi there, DianeCox! I hate to hear that you are still having some issues. I'd like to take a closer look at your equipment and account information. Could you please send me a PM with your phone number and 4 digit security code? To send a PM please follow the instructions here: https://communities.dish.com/t5/Communities-101/How-To-Send-a-Private-Message/td-p/15039

jakeandbrie
Extra
Does it solve the problem if you set up and individual recording/timer instead of using prime time anytime? Just curious...suppose to upgrade to this tomorrow from regular hopper which is having OTHER dvr issues as well.