Hopper 3 new bug: not properly showing progress in DVR screen

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Hopper 3 new bug: not properly showing progress in DVR screen

DISH Employee

Prplchkj, at this time, I am showing that our Engineering Team is still working on a permanent solution. Currently, they have not scheduled a fix date. We absolutely thank you for patience as we continue to work on getting this resolved. 

Major Havoc
Visual Engineer

Thanks for the update. 

I do have a workaround. I believe I posted this, but an OTA screen size will take what ever screen size you selected on the last DISH provided SD channel. 

So basiclaly, if I go to a channel sent in SD from Dish via satellite, and set the screen size to ZOOM, ALL OTA channels will then be in ZOOM and unable to be changed by the format button. However, I can just go back to an SD channel, change the format their, and the OTA channles will follow. 

An annoyance, but at least there is a work around. 

Cheers

Major Havoc
Visual Engineer

@prplchkj wrote:

I reported this issue on October of 2018. I am still seeing the issue. Is ther an update?  FYI, both the DVR progress bars show the same problem.  I'm referring to the one you see under the show icon when you hit the info button while watching, and the one you see when you're looking at the list of recordings.  This worked fine when I first got the Hopper 3.

You might notice that I also reported it in October 14th of 2018 as well.  Seems we both saw the same behavior.  Gald to know it was not just on my box alone. 

Cheers

peggyrh
Associate Producer

Been like that on mine since Oct too.  Should have been fixed long ago.