Hopper 3 hasn't recorded anything all day.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hopper 3 hasn't recorded anything all day.

fireboy
Extra
I have the new hopper 3 and 2 joeys in my home. Only 1 of the joeys are in use most of the time. Today I noticed that not 1 of our shows is being recorded. It shows to still be rerecording 2 shows from last night at 9pm.It is also not showing programing when I pull up the mini guide or hit the home button. It will not show episodes for created timers. What I mean is I created a timer to repeat every day from 10pm to 3:30am on a specific channel. WHEN it doe3s record the set time it shows to have multiple episodes but when you open the file it just shows to be looking for them but never displays them.Basically the hopper has gone off its rocker today more than usual.

Is anyone else experiencing issues with the Hopper 3 and getting some program guides to work correctly??????
3 Replies

Re: Hopper 3 hasn't recorded anything all day.

Been having this issue since Thursday. They thought the fix was Reset to Factory defaults but that messed things up even more. So at the moment they told me they don't have a fix. I'm just counting the days till my contract is up.

fireboy
Extra
Yeah I think you have the right idea. Time to cut my losses while they are still minor and find better customer service and a more reliable satellite TV provider. Thank you "wish your contract was up" for letting me know that I wasn't the only one dealing with the constant errors and bad service. I am already shopping around for something new.

THAKES
Extra
I'm experiencing the same problem, plus. I'm not sure how many shows haven't recorded but it appears that all my timers aren't working with the exception of a couple. Prime Time is still recording. Search is also not working. I can Search for things I see on the Guide but it won't find them. I can find the timers/programs I have set in guide but they never record. IF I manually navigate to a program on the guide and schedule it to record again, only then will it actually schedule the timer; even though a Timer already exists for that program. Even after a schedule a second timer for the same program, with the second Timer actually appearing to be working, Search still won't find the program.