Hopper 3 and Logitech Harmony compatibility

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hopper 3 and Logitech Harmony compatibility

AggieJustin
Costume Designer
I currently have a Hopper w/ Sling and I use a Logitech Harmony One universal remote to control it, along with the rest of my entertainment stack. Are there any compatibility issues with using this same remote on the Hopper 3? With the issues I'm having on the HWS with the new UI, I'm considering upgrading to the H3. Just wanted to see how much other cost I'll have to incur to make the switch in the event I have to purchase a new remote if they don't work together.
3 Replies

Re: Hopper 3 and Logitech Harmony compatibility

HawkInOz
Character Actor
The transition was flawless for me. Worked immediately without making any changes on the remote, but I did update the remote afterwards to reflect the new model. No issues whatsoever.
Hopper 3 / 4K Joey

AggieJustin
Costume Designer
HawkInOz wrote:
The transition was flawless for me. Worked immediately without making any changes on the remote, but I did update the remote afterwards to reflect the new model. No issues whatsoever.

Thank you! That's one piece of good news in this process.

tjc
Extra

Could some one please add the instructions used to program the Harmony Ultimate one w/ Hopper 3 and Joey.  It looks like some people have had luck, I have not, probably just missing one step.