Hopper 3 Timer Sorting Options

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hopper 3 Timer Sorting Options

GRB1959
Costume Designer

How do you set DVR timers on a Hopper 3 to sort by 'Title' and have it saved.  When in the 'Timers' screen you can press the 'Options' button and you have the option to sort by 'Priority' or by 'Title'.

Everytime I select to sort by title it works correctly and the sort is changed from priority to title, however it always reverts back to priority when I go back to check on it after exiting the DVR timer screen.  For some reason the DVR timer sort always defaults back to a priority sort.

Thanks.

Gord

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Hopper 3 Timer Sorting Options

DISH Employee

The default for the timer list was set up this way because it's mirroring how the DVR will behave when recording -- it records by priority, not by title. You can temporarily change the sort while viewing the list for your convenience.

5 Replies

DISH Employee

The default for the timer list was set up this way because it's mirroring how the DVR will behave when recording -- it records by priority, not by title. You can temporarily change the sort while viewing the list for your convenience.

DNRJHX
Character Actor
This is ridiculous. This Hopper 3 records so many shows at once there should be no reason that you can't change it to title. This needs to be improved. Never had this issue with Directv

DNRJHX
Character Actor
PS. That's NOT a solution

CharlieBoy
Extra

I agree that this is ridiculous.  I am trying to clean up my Timers for shows that have been cancelled.  Each time I open the Timers, I once again have to sort in alphabetic order.

ddittmer
Extra

Yes, ridiculous that it always reverts back, what a pain.