Hopper 3 : Home Media Audio : Auto Next Song Not functioning

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hopper 3 : Home Media Audio : Auto Next Song Not functioning

jimgreen1972
Camera Crew
hello. first time poster. Recently upgraded to Hopper 3 from the Joey Sling. When I stream audio via Home Media interface, it only plays one song at a time. :shock:

Is this a known bug? Does anybody else have this?
5 Replies

Re: Hopper 3 : Home Media Audio : Auto Next Song Not functio

Mid90sDishCustomer
Camera Crew
The only other home media post I have seen in the last couple of months is exactly that issue, too:

[url:2ne1rvd2]https://support.dish.com/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=20383[/url:2ne1rvd2]

Personally I use my older Netgear media player for video and audio streaming.

larryk
Extra
I have the same problem, it shows the next song title at the bottom, but never automatically plays it.
How do you create a playlist? I see the option to remove one, but not create one.

jimgreen1972
Camera Crew
you would need to create the playlist from the source, ie Windows Media Player.. not on the Hopper itself..

Plus, don't bother,, its not a fix.. the Hopper will still only play 1 song of your playlist and then stop. :shock:

Somewhat annoying.

Is there anybody from Dish Engineering who trolls around these forums who could shed some light?

Re: Hopper 3 : Home Media Audio : Auto Next Song Not functioning

tomlom
Extra

I have exactly the same problem, either playing from a playlist orplaying all songs in a folder.

Re: Hopper 3 : Home Media Audio : Auto Next Song Not functioning

DISH Employee

Thanks for the info. I have submitted a report to our tech ops team and they are looking into a fix.