Hopper 3, Caller ID, and Program Guide

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hopper 3, Caller ID, and Program Guide

amwoolf
Camera Crew
Just upgraded from VIP receivers to Hopper 3 & Joey. Previously Caller ID showed up in large letters at top of TV screen so easy to see. It now is in tiny letters in lower right corner of screen and difficult to see - didn't even realize it was then when first connected Hopper 3 and tested this function. Would be nice if they reprogrammed software to make it easier to see like on the VIP receivers. More importantly, when the program guide is on the screen Caller ID does NOT show up on the screen - it is overlaid by the program guide. If I cancel out of the program guide while the phone is still ringing then the Caller ID shows up in lower right corner. This appears to be a bug. Can it be reported and corrected? Certainly can't believe this was a design goal to not see Caller ID when program guide on screen. Thanks.
3 Replies

Re: Hopper 3, Caller ID, and Program Guide

DISH Employee
I do appreciate your input into this and what I can do is submit your feedback into this to have the Caller ID on the Hopper 3 read on all screens as well add the ability to relocate the box to either bottom, middle or top of the screen when a call comes in.

amwoolf
Camera Crew
Thanks!

DISH Employee
amwoolf wrote:
Thanks!

You're more than welocme and I have added your feedback into this.