Home media playing in small window

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Home Media

e38BimmerFN
Cinematographer
How do you have your system set up and connected?
What DVR do you have? Hopper 3?
What Software version is currently install?

Try a reset on the dvr and any joeys.

Try inter connecting the dvr and joeys together via 1Gb LAN network cable and test.

DISH Employee
There is not an update to this issue. they will continue to monitor this issue to help you get this resolved.

tdiguy
Costume Designer
Mike H. wrote:
There is not an update to this issue. they will continue to monitor this issue to help you get this resolved.

Ok, Thank you.

DISH Employee
I have personally reached out to one of our engineers and I am going to be looking for their response to see what they say about this.

Re: Home media playing in small window

Firekatt43
Extra
I too am having this same problem. Everything was working fine and then a couple of days ago this problem started up. It does it on my Hopper and the 2 Joeys. My TV does not have PIP so I know the problem isn't there and the PIP on my Hopper is turned off. I've tried a couple of different media servers on my PC and the picture is still the same, a very small picture in the upper right corner.
I have always had Dish for my TV but if this problem continues without any kind of fix or answer, I'll switch over to DirecTV...at least they have good customer support and really work to try and fix any problems.

DaveM
Extra
Same issue here. Appreciate any updates on a solution...

tdiguy
Costume Designer
I am not amused with this issue.
I am however pretty interested in what else is out there now, streaming subscription services have come a long ways.

e38BimmerFN
Cinematographer
How do you have your system set up and connected?
What DVR do you have? Hopper 3?
What Software version is currently install?

Try a reset on the dvr and any joeys.

Try inter connecting the dvr and joeys together via 1Gb LAN network cable and test.
DaveM wrote:
Same issue here. Appreciate any updates on a solution...

tdiguy
Costume Designer
I have rebooted my hopper and joey multiple times.
I have a older hopper with sling its one of the hoppers with 4 tuners ( 3 for tv 1 for the sling )
It seems everyone having this issue has the firmware that was released on last thursday ( april 6th )
This was not an issue before said firmware. Happens on all my movies.
My hopper is connected by wired internet connection. They joey is connected only by rg6.
Issue happens on both devices.

e38BimmerFN
Cinematographer
Hope they can get it figured out for you.

Might try the Joey on a LAN cable connection to the Hopper while you wait for DISH support.