Home Media how to

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home Media how to

lswright
Extra
Hello. I have a Hopper w/Sling and Super Joey. They are connected to my internet via WiFi. I also have my laptop connected to the same network via WiFi. I have been able to connect my Super Joey and my laptop, which shows up in the device list in the Home Media feature.

I would like to play a dvd using my laptop and watch it on my tv, using the Home Media feature. Can someone help me with this? Thank you for any help.
3 Replies

Re: Home Media how to

tdiguy
Costume Designer
I am not sure that is possible. The home media thing generally is for using a dnla server and playing things from the dlna server on the hopper / joey. Also not sure if its still an issue but there was a issue where it would only play back in a small window.

stxisbest
Costume Designer
lswright wrote:
Hello. I have a Hopper w/Sling and Super Joey. They are connected to my internet via WiFi. I also have my laptop connected to the same network via WiFi. I have been able to connect my Super Joey and my laptop, which shows up in the device list in the Home Media feature.

I would like to play a dvd using my laptop and watch it on my tv, using the Home Media feature. Can someone help me with this? Thank you for any help.

run an hdmi cord direct from laptop to tv?

lswright
Extra
Thank you very much for the replies, they were helpful.