Hallmark Guide Problem

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hallmark Guide Problem

shutrbug1970
Character Actor
Anyone else notice that the guide for HLMRK and HMM are listing the same movies/shows? The HLMRK guide is correct. I'm seeing new movies advertised on HMM for this week , but I can't set the DVR.
25 Replies

Re: Hallmark Guide Problem

DISH Employee

Good news, shutrbug1970! Our Programming Team has worked hard with the channel owner and they were able to get this resolved. All you need to do is reset the receiver so it can re-download the guide information.

limas2003
Character Actor
Yes, I’m experiencing the same issue which means that I can’t record the programs I want to. Have you already contacted Dish. So frustrating!

DISH Employee

Hey there, limas2003! Our Engineer Team just sent out an update with the correct guide information. If you are still experiencing misinformation in the guide after resetting the receiver, please let me know so we can investigate this further!

shutrbug1970
Character Actor
Thank you! I will reset my receiver after my movie is over!

shutrbug1970
Character Actor
Good news! Dish said it's fixed! You will need to reboot your receiver so the new guide can download.

limas2003
Character Actor
I reset my receiver and it appeared fixed at first. HOWEVER, the duplication began again at 3 pm today. 🙁

DISH Employee

Sounds perfect! Let me know if it is not corrected after you reset the receiver.

limas2003
Character Actor
Meaning that on the guide at 3 pm, HMM and Halmark start having the same programs again.

DISH Employee

That does seem strange, limas2003! Would you please send me a private message with the phone number and 4 digit security code, so I can access your account with you?

For step by step instructions on how to send a private message, just click here: https://communities.dish.com/t5/Communities-101/How-To-Send-a-Private-Message/td-p/15039