HDMI port failed

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HDMI port failed

farrell556
Camera Crew

My hdmi port has went out on Hopper (w/sling) . other rca connector ports work. Super Joey and all other functions work correctly. Tested TV with dvd player and HDMI port is ok.

7 Replies
Highlighted

Re: HDMI port failed

peggyrh
Casting Director

My suggestion would be to call Dish, you probably won't find too many Dish reps working here over the holiday.

DISH Employee

Hello, farrell556. Please send us a private message so we can help get this resolved. 

farrell556
Camera Crew

sent PM

farrell556
Camera Crew

@BrendaV system will not allow to send any more PM - I got this message " , but the email address you asked for is same one on file at my account

baldman1
Visual Engineer

@farrell556 wrote:

My hdmi port has went out on Hopper (w/sling) . other rca connector ports work. Super Joey and all other functions work correctly. Tested TV with dvd player and HDMI port is ok.

Did you try and change out the HDMI cable with another one. If you did then the only other thing I can tell you is pull the plug on the Hopper and let it reset. Also you didn't accidently change HDMI ports on your TV?

farrell556
Camera Crew

Yes, double checked everything. TV is ok. I have noticed this is not an isolated incident. Numerous people are having HDMI port problems with Hopper

farrell556
Camera Crew