cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

HBO

Cub1
Camera Crew
How longer long bring back hbo and Cinemax my understanding is they still negotiating with them I don’t care how much is cost we want bring back hbo or Cinemax because I missed the most some of show and movies please bring back listen to consumer say I don’t care if they say hbo now we not interested about that we are interested bring back to station hbo and Cinemax I know dish is listen I don’t know if they listen to us or not we pay for your service and I do like dish I don’t like losing channels or take way that Channels it’s wrong and without warning so please dish don’t wait too long listen to consumer say bring back hbo to dish that it thank u I hope dish listen please don’t wait like year just do it already And I don’t care about price just bring it back thank u I hope u listen to us thank you again
4 Replies

Re: HBO

Chadt4141
Screen Writer
They did listen to consumers. Less than 20% of customers wanted HBO previously, yet ATT is demanding all Dish customers pay for it. That is why it is down. They have announced it is not likely to return, as ATT has not changed their position on requiring all Dish customers pay. They are still negotiating, but with zero progress, per Erik Carlson.

Cub1
Camera Crew
Well I call consumer services they say yes still negotiating with them bring back still yes bring back hbo they never say not likely return they say yes they will return bring back that what person told me consumer service but we don’t know only owner know of between dish and att/hbo owner know

Chadt4141
Screen Writer
The founder and the CEO said it publicly at the Q1 Conference call. Both Erik Carlson, and Charlie Ergen. They are still negotiating, but with zero progress which is why they said it is unlikely to return, and why customers should download hBONow.

Cub1
Camera Crew
honestly for me I careless about hbo now it’s for over Internet I’m not interested about hbo now I rather regular hbo on station on dish same all the channels if they don’t bring back for if not closer year I had to go back Comcast because without hbo I know Comcast had hbo on channel it’s no make sense that must use over internet for what I rather hbo channels on dish that it i don’t want go back Comcast because I do like dish i don’t like their idea take way whatever they want we pay for their service if they don’t bring hbo by the year then my contract up for sure I might had to go back hbo I feel unfair that they not bring back or if they bring back hbo I will stay longer I don’t like losing any channel it’s no different that for me I don’t care about Internet I don’t use internet on demand for hbo I rather channels on hbo on dish that it because I’m old fashion there is lot of people use right now today it’s wrong that take way without warning or whatever they want and I’m still waiting bring back hbo on dish I will stay I don’t want go back Comcast less channels they have I rather stay dish thank u