H3 U343 now installed fixes ?? problems ??

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

H3 U343 now installed fixes ?? problems ??

JSracer
Audio Engineer
still get the black screen spin up state on the ehd, have to hit dvr on the black screen, reselect the show and it plays fine.
bluetooth volume on my headphones is much lower now. was LOUD on the softest setting. might be too quiet now. had to repair, did not reboot to see if pairing stuck
manual timer from 628-659 pm shows 628-128am under the timer list, on the right information panel.
12 Replies

Re: H3 U343 now installed fixes ?? problems ??

naustin
Camera Crew
Got U343 last night (2/9) and the Bluetooth Icon is missing again. Guess I'll have to do a reset and hope I get the BT Icon before trying to use my headphones tonight. Sigh.

JSracer
Audio Engineer
My Bluetooth and analog audio volume is greatly reduced, too low now. Not sure if there is a way to correct this.

RickObe
Visual Engineer
I have U343 now too. I have [b:7s0bbqt7]not[/b:7s0bbqt7] noticed any change in my Bluetooth earbud's volume. In the Audio Output settings, I have Dolby Digital Passthrough OFF and Volume Leveling ON. Maybe those settings make a difference?

I re-paired my earbuds this afternoon and they were still paired this evening. Will have to see if they remain paired tomorrow.

e38BimmerFN
Cinematographer
I'm on U343 as of 2/8 I see. I'll post if I notice anything different.

stile99
Cinematographer
The news is not good on this end. Over night, the Bluetooth devices were again erased.

ace54858
Extra
all talking about blue tooth and nothing about the PTAT at that it won't let us move saved shows into folders and has been doing it from around the 2/27/2017 update U341 or so and i have yet to see anything said about that at all. and the fact saved shows going missing as well like this weeks NCIS was there last night and gone today and no it wasn't deleted as check the trash folder. and when looking under the Diagnostics screen it show's Available Joey updates W150 W203 U274 U475 but the last time the joey was updated was 1/27/2017, 1:50AM the current software is U274

but the PTAT fix would be really nice as we have different folder for the people who save shows so they don't get deleted on anyone but it won't let us move them from the No Folder area after saving them.

RickObe
Visual Engineer
stile99 wrote:
The news is not good on this end. Over night, the Bluetooth devices were again erased.

Same here. U343 does not fix the issue of Bluetooth devices not being remembered.

nick7920
Character Actor
U343 does not fix, manually recordings, if you have multiple recordings in a folder it will not play. but if you copy whole folder to external drive, it will play from there.

JSracer
Audio Engineer
nick7920 wrote:
U343 does not fix, manually recordings, if you have multiple recordings in a folder it will not play. but if you copy whole folder to external drive, it will play from there.

Without drilling into the folder, you can hit play, it starts playing the manual recording. The one selected.
Seems strange. I had 2 recordings in the folder, entered it, and it only showed 1. There are 2. I played one not going into the folder then deleted it.
Not sure if it plays the last, or what order it is. I record tmz now on a manual timer, because the guide info changed, so it doesn't matter what show plays. If it were a series, not sure how this would work.