H3 Not letting Shows be moved to folder and shows Vanishing.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

H3 Not letting Shows be moved to folder and shows Vanishing.

ace54858
Extra
ok this started around update U341 the H3 won't move saved PTAT shows from the No Folder to be moved into other personal folders when trying to do it they just don't show up at all when in the option to move them and saved shows are just up and vanishing without being deleted like NCIS that was on 2/7/2017 wasn't watched or deleted it just up and vanished from the No Folder where it was saved and can't go to watch it in on demand as CBS is not covered in the On Demand :( and it is still doing this even in the newest update U343.
5 Replies

Re: H3 Not letting Shows be moved to folder and shows Vanish

DISH Employee
I don't show any known issues with shows vanishing at this time, but I can get it sent forward for you. Can you PM me the account or phone # please?

Ronmac
Extra
Try looking in the trash folder. I have a similar problem when I have saved a PTAT show to my recordings it shows up in both folders. If I delete the show in the PTAT folder it also gets deleted in the saved folder in my recordings. I then have to go into the trash folder and restore it.

johnbehm
Character Actor
I have been having the same problem since the update to U 341. The Hopper will not let me move any program recorded during prime time anytime hours on primetime channels to any folder. shows recorded during prime time anytime hours and not previously manually recorded are no longer able to be saved to watch later. If you do save them to the no folder they will still self delete after 48 hours no matter what you do.

ace54858
Extra
Ronmac wrote:
Try looking in the trash folder. I have a similar problem when I have saved a PTAT show to my recordings it shows up in both folders. If I delete the show in the PTAT folder it also gets deleted in the saved folder in my recordings. I then have to go into the trash folder and restore it.

did look in the trash folder was the first place i looked it wasn't there it did finally show back up a few days ago just out of the blue after watching with Dish Any Where. so not the first time shows have just up and vanished either as have had Emerald City do it too.

johnbehm
Character Actor
Nope. Not in the trash folder. I "saved" the Grammy Awards last Monday afternoon from PTA, looked for it last night and it was gone. I looked through the trash folder with no luck.