Did you mean: 

H3/HWS system...

olds4422
Audio Engineer
What chances of me being able to get dish let me get

A. 2HWS + 2 Super Joeys

B. 2 H3 + 2 4K joeys

C. 4 722 DVR for 7-10$ month

1 Box to rule them all is not working for me when it has zero means of limit amount of tuner 1 joey/location can use Amount record set to be recorded by location + live tv count to limit of the location

No means to limit the amount DVR record allowed per user/joey to be counted by the user location/Timers/Recordings

No means to limit the amount timers and user can make

No means limit the amount recording can be put in personal folders.

All of this is cause me issue and headaches

2hws + 2 super joeys or 2 h3 + 2 4k joey would alleviate alot this cause then I can limit 2 per user/locations to H3/HWS with there respective 4k joeys/Super Joeys

I Still regret switch out the 4 612dvr for hopper system alest the 2 HWS + 2 joeys made all this manageable but 3 tuner limit wont cut it cause it didnt cut when had they set up either cause 1 person using all tuner and other person on hws+joey could watch tv, that same person now damn near doing that with h3, but 2 HWS + 2 super joeys would be acceptable
3 Replies

Re: H3/HWS system...

peggyrh
Associate Producer
Isn't Dish allowing 2 H3 units now?

olds4422
Audio Engineer
peggyrh wrote:
Isn't Dish allowing 2 H3 units now?

I talked to them on the phone specifically the loyalty department and they said "no" to 2 h3 and 2 4k Joeys and "no" to 2 hws + 2 super joeys.

So IF they are allowing 2 H3 who i got to talking to and or bribe to do so? I already signed another 24month agreement just to lower my prices by 15$ for those 24 month.

As i highly doubt Dish gona make 4k Solo DVR box and even IF they did they probably charge 20$ per box, Solo box here never 15$ before Hopper system came out they where 10$ or less.

peggyrh
Associate Producer
sent you a PM with more info