Guide thumbnails broke again....

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Guide thumbnails broke again....

olds4422
Audio Engineer
as of 4/19 all thumbnails in there guide started dispensing, by 4/20 they were ALL gone, I have unplugged hopper3 already that didnt fix the issue. last updates to the h3/joey4k came 4/7/2017 347/479 software.

Either there update are extremely buggy, most of use already know this or the who ever they using to do there guide, is extremely bad.

I really want to know why it taking this long to fix this issue better yet why did they even do the change in first, place when they new it wasnt ready and buggy.
4 Replies

Re: Guide thumbnails broke again....

e38BimmerFN
Cinematographer
I noticed this as well on using the recall button, All icons at the bottom are now generic red DISH icons. My Hopper was updated to U347. :?

olds4422
Audio Engineer
The guide and programin info ALL show channel logo for every thing on the channels guide.

recall show dish logo for everything.

Atlest the timers seem to be still working, for now.

e38BimmerFN
Cinematographer
Been told that this is a data provider issue. Nothing DISH can do. Hope the provider will make corrections. :?

e38BimmerFN
Cinematographer
Ok so seems that recall channel icons are now fixed.

One other thing I notice, and I presume this is also a data base service issue. I'm seeing wrong year movie date displayed for older movies. Just saw Alfie on channel 379 RETRO and the info menu said 2008 and should be 1966. I checked the IMDB site and confirmed year. Seen this year date problem on other channels too. :roll: