cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Guide shows only 1 week of programming

jenny
Extra

It used to be possible to record shows up to two weeks in advance. Now the guide shows only 1 week of programming. Why was this changed? Has anyone else noticed the same issue? I have contacted Chat support twice and Twitter 3 times and Dish does not provide any reply. The Chat rep just logged off with no answer! Such a simple question. 

Tags (2)
2 Replies

Re: Guide shows only 1 week of programming now (September 2018)

Chadt4141
Screen Writer
The Dish guide has always on gone from 7-9 days out... at the very least, no receiver since 2006(which are he only ones in existence today) have ever gone out further than a fluke 10th day at the right hour...

Re: Guide shows only 1 week of programming now (September 2018)

jenny
Extra

It used to be possible to search a program and set the recorder at least 10 days before air time. For example, I set to record World Cup Soccer more than a week before leaving on a trip using the Dish Anywhere app. Now, shows scheduled to air more than 7 days out do not show up upon search. Masterpiece “Poldark” premieres September 30th but does not show up using any Dish search method. Only possibility is to manually set the timer to record weekly at a specific day and time. We did recently get a new Hopper, but I thought the Dish Anywhere app was independent of Hopper model.