Friday's primetime anytime messed up

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Friday's primetime anytime messed up

bha191
Character Actor
I have a hopper and joey and primetime anytime is set to active. My problem is with Friday nights the past weeks. All the primetime channels record about 20 minutes then stop then start recording again. Here is an example abc 8-9 says 1 hour recorded but stops 20 minutes in. I then see above it the same show but it says 2 hrs and 57 minutes recorded and I lose about 10 -20 seconds of recording. It looks like if I go to dish anywhere it shows as just 1 recording. Any thoughts? I have not checked the 9 and 10 o'clock spots.
19 Replies

Re: Friday's primetime anytime messed up

DISH Employee
Would you be able to give me the model of your receiver (Hopper 2000, Hopper with Sling, or Hopper 3)?

It's just a Friday night thing, but on all four channels?

bha191
Character Actor
Hopper with sling

DISH Employee
Thank you. Can you press Sys Info on the front of the box and go to Status > Check Status > Yes and let me know if the Hard Drive Status field has a red X or a green checkmark?

bha191
Character Actor
All boxes have green checkmark

Community Manager
Community Manager
Have you been home when this was recorded? Do you know if the receivers have been reset during this time frame?

bha191
Character Actor
I am home and have not done a reset.

DISH Employee
Let's go ahead and reset the Hopper box manually then. Unplug it from the power for 10 seconds then plug it back in, and let me know if the recordings are still doing this after Prime Time on Friday.

bha191
Character Actor
I did a reset but will have to wait until Friday to see if it worked.

bha191
Character Actor
So another Friday and the same thing happens. I have Primetime anytime set for all days of the week so why does it only happen on Friday?