cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Fox Taken OFF

DMZ
Character Actor

So how much longer will DISH take MY money and not provide service?  First, it was HBO during the last season of Game of Thrones... still not back.  "DISH Promise"?  Now, Fox sports is gone, as is BIG 10.  YOUR business to to prvide satellite video for a fee.  I am paying my fee, but you are NOT Providing the services for which I paid.  That is, to be legally correct, "theft of services".  And your respone?  "Well, you can go to the web and watch your shows".  WTF??? I am already paying you!!!  As a business reporter for a tv station, I have never seen such a insensitive provider of service to an audience.  If you as so greedy that you screw your customers, why are you even in business? Is it just to provide a forum for your execs to tell people all about poor DISH and how the company is suffering?  Lawsuits have been filed for less.  DO YOUR JOB!!!

5 Replies

Re: Fox Taken OFF

homanro
Extra

Agree wholeheartledy with DMZ' comments. Personaly, I was deprived of watching Braves baseball for last 3 months, but looking forward to postseason. However, that's now threatened. NOW you"re going to rob us of the NFL & college football. ALL THE WHILE YOU ARE SAVING $$$$$ BY NOT PAYING FOR THE DELETED CHANNELS & IN YOUR GREED YOU ARE NOT SHARE YOUR WINDFALL WITH YOUR CUSTOMERS. SURE SEEMS LIKE THEFT TO ME. PERHAPS A CLASS ACTION SUIT IS IN ORDER. Any plaintiffs attorneys reading this!!

shoun56
Character Actor

I totally agree. They take channels off but don't lower the cost. Fox 29 is the only station we can watch Eagles Football. We also watch Big 10, but these were taken from us as was HBO. I can't watch any of these programs through the web because I am on limited data. I am looking for other providers as my service is up in Dec. If I find one sooner I will cancel Dish and refuse to pay a fee for cancleing before my contract is up just as you did by taking channels away and not offering a lower price. When I first got Dish you promised me a lock in price with the channels I chose for two years. You won't get a good rating from me. I am NOT a happy coustomer!!!

NJMS
Extra

I don't get it either.  We just got CBS back and now FOX is gone.  This is just ridiculous.  And don't ask about the free antenna "it doesn't work in your area". Well I know several people that called and asked and were told the same thing. Well where does it work?? If you really aren't going to give them to your customers then don't advertise it!  Some of us that live out in rural areas don't have the option of streaming, or using an antenna or really getting another provider.  So I agree if you are not going to provide services you said then why do the customers have to pay the price literally and figuratively!!  Both companies are blaming the other.  I don't care and don't want to hear it.  Just fix it!  I already pay a fortune for service so don't tell me again to pay another party so I can stream.  Seriously!  You pay for me to stream it!  

astewart
Costume Designer

I'm cross posting this on every thread I can fine. I'm as upset at at a service provider as I've ever been. I spoke with some dumbass named Ashley on Chat that kept giving me the price of an OTA adapter, me telling her I did not want to pay for it. I have a perfectly functioning OTA antenna for weather issues. I just can't DVR with it. Dish Network is about the most worthless service provider I've seen. Maybe I'm the dumbass. I've stuck it out with them for 20 years.

Chadt4141
Screen Writer
It is not theft of service if you read your agreement and what you’re actually paying for. Mydish.com/legal