Fox News Dish Login on Roku

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fox News Dish Login on Roku

hugarun
Extra
I'm really upset at the amount I pay for my monthly Dish Bill but yet Dish does not provide a login for Fox News on my Roku TV while every other provider in the universe seems to offer it. Will be looking around for other options.
Tags (2)
17 Replies

Re: Fox News Dish Login on Roku

DISH Employee

I can understand the frustration with not having the option for the Fox News app. At this time, we do not have the rights to offer the streaming service for the channel to our customers due to our current contract with the channel owner. I would be happy to forward a request for this feature on your behalf to our Programming Team as we continue to work towards providing the best service and features for our customers. 

Art
Character Actor

I to would like to know why it's not part of the contract. I'm paying more than $100 monthly which includes watching FOX or FOX Business in channel line up. Also, I'm not asking DISH to stream it. I am trying to authorize FOX NEWS on my roku using my provider information.

gdisarray
Audio Engineer

I've got another thread going for the same thing about the Investigation Discovery GO app.

No love for Dish customers.  The cable company customers 20 miles from here that serves about 10,000 people can get it, but no love for this Dish customer.

rioan28
Extra

It is so upseting to see that Dish has a contract only with the Fake News channels. I am outside my contract so will be cutting the cord as soon as I arrive back home.

Jo123
Character Actor
This stock answer is wearing thin. I have a current ticket with Dish about this very issue. Both tech support and your engineering department are pretending to"fix" this problem so that Dish is added to the list of providers. I was told that they update every day at 3:00 AM. So far, I see no change. I'm not going to hold my breath but I am definitely considering switching to another provider.

DISHater
Character Actor

I am incensed you do not offer this.  I will give you 30 days and then I'm outta here.  Buck up, pay the retrans fee and let me get my overpriced money's worth.   

@JasmineD wrote:

I can understand the frustration with not having the option for the Fox News app. At this time, we do not have the rights to offer the streaming service for the channel to our customers due to our current contract with the channel owner. I would be happy to forward a request for this feature on your behalf to our Programming Team as we continue to work towards providing the best service and features for our customers. 

DISHater
Character Actor

Bull.  Here's the deal. You do not have the rights because you will not pay the additional retrans fees.  You can fix that virtually overnight.  It's all about dollars-- and you'll be losing mine.  I was incensed before-- your PR Blather put me over the top.  

DISHater
Character Actor

@DISHater wrote:

I am incensed you do not offer this.  I will give you 30 days and then I'm outta here.  Buck up, pay the fee and let me get my overpriced money's worth.   

@JasmineD wrote:

Bull.  Here's the deal. You do not have the rights because you will not pay the additional retrans fees.  You can fix that virtually overnight.  No one, and certainly not Fox, will turn down the chance to quickly renegotiate that contract.   It's all about dollars-- and you'll be losing mine.  I was incensed before-- your PR Blather put me over the top.  

Jo123
Character Actor
With my Roku device, I found a channel that is called FoxNow. It seems too good to be true but you can sign in with a code that they give you and Dish is part of it. You can get movies Sports and live streaming TV including the Fox News channel and about 15 others. Fingers crossed.