Re: Fox News Dish Login on Roku

Jo123
Character Actor
Try FoxNow channel with Roku.

Art
Character Actor

FoxNow on Roku

I tried it it, rated it 1 star and then removed it from my roku.

You can only watch Fox News live.

Why would anyone live stream a Fox News program on their Roku tv instead of watching the satelite broadcast?through their dish receiver on the same tv?

Jo123
Character Actor
We have Dish Flex Pack. It costs $10 a month to add a News Pack. FoxNow (not FoxNewsGo) on Roku includes movies, sports, and at least 12 other channels.

DISHater
Character Actor

Not the same location.  Three locations in one area.  One Dish.  

DISHater
Character Actor

We have that too--  I'm referring to accessing it on Roku, not on a location where the dish is located.   Gonna give the above suggestion a try.  

Art
Character Actor

Ok. that makes sense. I didn't think of it from that pov. We have AT200 which includes Fox News. We pay for it now, but can't use Roku App.

DISHater
Character Actor

Bless you for this.  Worked like a charm.  It's exactly what we needed.  We have radio stations in a small market and wanted the live feed of Fox News in the lobby of one of them.  Now we've got it.  Much appreciated.  --Thanks to all who contributed to my dilemma. 

@Jo123 wrote:
With my Roku device, I found a channel that is called FoxNow. It seems too good to be true but you can sign in with a code that they give you and Dish is part of it. You can get movies Sports and live streaming TV including the Fox News channel and about 15 others. Fingers crossed.

Jo123
Character Actor
Thanks, and keep us updated. Let's hope this is not just a "preview" option.

devmrs
Extra

I have been watching Fox News Live on my Roku but today I can only watch some previously recorded shows. I can't access LIVE Fox News. I get a message: "Your service provider currently does not provide access to this content. Please contact them for more details."

I tried deleting the channel and re-adding the channel. I went to foxnews.com/activate and entered the code. It said SUCCESS!.

I still get the same message about my service provider.

Highlighted

devmrs
Extra

@Jo123 wrote:
Thanks, and keep us updated. Let's hope this is not just a "preview" option.

I have been watching Fox News Live on my Roku but today I can only watch some previously recorded shows. I can't access LIVE Fox News. I get a message: "Your service provider currently does not provide access to this content. Please contact them for more details."

I tried deleting the channel and re-adding the channel. I went to foxnews.com/activate and entered the code. It said SUCCESS!.

I still get the same message about my service provider.