Favorites List Shows Limited Channels since June Update

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Favorites List Shows Limited Channels since June Update

WyoJenn
Extra
I had existing Favorites Lists within my guide, had them for several years, and they stopped functioning correctly immediately following the June 2017 software update install. The most used favs list has 34 channels selected; after the update, I can only see approx. 7 channels, all 2-digit numbers, the higher numbers don't show, cannot scroll up/down.

If I edit my list and add ALL available channels, all the Favorites Lists work fine showing ALL the channels. When I remove the unwanted channels, the Favorites Lists go back to displaying just a few channels. If I clear out all channels and start over with my list, I get the same result, can only see a few of my channels. I see reading through the older messages that I'm not the only customer to have this problem; others experienced this even before the recent update. My concern is I didn't see any resolution found on the part of customer service. Way too many channels of shopping and PPV to scroll thru just to find my regular channels, I just want my lists back
4 Replies

Re: Favorites List Shows Limited Channels since June Update

DISH Employee
We do show there have have been some issues with the favorites list with the new Interface and our Tech Ops team is looking into it. Can you send a PM with your account/phone number and 4 digit PIN?

3500Dodge
Camera Crew
Don't hold your breath on getting this fixed anytime soon. I have had this issue for over six months. I have been told several times including one in writing in May of this year from dish that the issue was fixed. Guess what? Still not fixed.

iowanomad
Extra
So I have a quick and easy annoying fix that works for me. After hitting the guide button (you should see the very limited set of favorites) hit the blue button. I then see all my favorites. I have to do this every time I turn my receiver back on.

Very annoying!!!!!

laurajhall
Extra

Has this been fixed? My favorites list has 18 channels but only a few are showing in guide.