Favorite teams

Limeybob
Extra
I cannot delete or add to my favorite teams
Tags (3)
9 Replies

Re: Favorite teams

DISH Employee

Hello, Limeybob. I hate to hear that you're having some issues removing/adding favorite teams. You should be able to add/remove your favorite teams by going to the Sports tab on your Hopper System. You can access that by pressing your Home button (If you have Menu press that instead), use your arrow keys to go the Sports tab on the top, and finally select a team from the Teams row. Once you select a team you should see Favorite or Unfavorite. What's happens when you click favorite or unfavorite?  

davehul
Character Actor

I have the same problem..   My hopper showed up yesterday.    I have my teams and sports loaded into game finder.  that works fine,   But I like using the SPORTS tab off the menu.  it's much faster.  but there does not appear a way to change the teams.    yes you can click on a team and choose "favorite",  but that doesn't do anything.    Mine came with only two teams loaded.   One is correct and is a team I follow.  The other is a team and sport I have never watched.    Worse yet,  there seems to be no way to load any other teams

DISH Employee

When the teams are favorited they should load first in Game Finder. Are you able to find the team you didn't want through the Sports tab and unfavorite it through there?

davehul
Character Actor

The game finder works fine.  I picked NFL, NCAA BB and Football, and favorited a couple dozen teams.   no problem.   but only one of them shows up in the sports tab,   Michigan State Basketball.   But the sports tab shows only one other team, the Dallas Stars.  I have NEVER watched a hockey game let alone a Dallas Stars game and it's certainly not checked off in game finder. 

DISH Employee

When you see Dallas Stars in the Sports tab does it show as favorited or unfavorited?

Favorites should only prioritize, you should still be able to see other teams.

davehul
Character Actor

the Stars show as unfavored   I tried clicking it to favored,  and then back but it didn't change anything   

DISH Employee

I can submit this to our Engineering Team so that they can take a further look into this for you. Can you send a Private Message with the phone number and 4 digit PIN on your account so that I can access your account? Also, please provide the software version on your receiver. 

davehul
Character Actor

LatrishaR  I sent you a PM.  did you get the information?

DISH Employee

I do not believe we've received your Private Message, davehul. Would you mind attempting to send another?