winy68 wrote: I've been having a lot of trouble with my hopper 3 lately.
one of the tech support people told me i was over the limit on events, but not timers.
She was unable to tell me how i can see the number of events i have but just told me
the number i have.
1) where can i see how many events i have.
2) how can i lower my events - to see if that resolves some of my hopper 3 issues.
winy68 wrote: thanks for the replies.
at this point I'm not sure if it's a problem or not.
I had a tech support person tell me that i was over the limit of something like 500 and it was a problem, however another rep - a dr dish level rep told me not to worry about it that its nothing to worry about. she also looked it up in my profile and said that it was now over 50,000!!!! so according to that it grew from about 600 to over 50,000 in about a week - it could be from all the trouble i've been having and doing partial resets etc.
as for problems i have the following.
1) shows not recording at all - error 1281
2) recording duplicate shows even tho my timer is new only.
3) schedule not up to correct date and time/ not recording daily shows.
4) frequently while browsing the guide, my hopper 3 will do some kind of reset, where
my screen goes black, and the h3 resets
5) after doing partial restore to correct 1281 - the h3 will freeze as i try to restore from my remote.
6) guide info not fully downloaded, inspite of having tuners available overnight, I even left the h3 turned
off from midnight until noon to no avail (guide info such as movie descriptions, cast info etc)