Error restoring deleted item

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error restoring deleted item

Major Havoc
Visual Engineer
I found what I believe to be a Hopper 3 bug. I had America's Got Talent set as a timer (ABC), which is also recorded at a PTAT recording. We watched it all the way through and deleted it. It was aired on Tuesday, we watched it on Saturday, and PTAT is set for 8 days.

After deleting it, I decided I wanted to see part of it again, so I went to trash and did a restore. Then I went back to e DVR page, selected the restored recoding, and hit play. What played was not Americ's Got Talent, but LAST NIGHT's Giants game. Not the right program at all.

But it gets even more weird. I turned "off" the receive and turned it back on 10 minutes later, went to DVR, and the even I recovered from Trash was now gone, and two events for the previous episode (the same episode actually) were in the DVR for America's Got Talent.

Something seriously wrong here, and I'm betting it has to do with PTAT streams and trying to recover a program form a PTAT recording that was saved.

Hope you can discover this, as it seems to be a major bug.

Thanks
-Owen-
3 Replies

Re: Error restoring deleted item

DISH Employee
Did it show America's Got Talent (AGT) in the banner title? These are things I want to get reported for you. Is there any way you can PM me with the phone number on the account?

Major Havoc
Visual Engineer
Hi Mike. Sorry, missed this response.

I believe so, the banner said what it should have been.

I will PM account phone number.

Sorry for the delay, been traveling.
-Owen-

Major Havoc
Visual Engineer
BTW: update. A week later, when the next episode aired, the proper recordings were listed under America's Got Talent, now showing 3 episodes including the recovered one. All we're now correct. Strange.