Episodes of Hopper recordings not being displayed when you open the folder or collection

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Episodes of Hopper recordings not being displayed when you open the folder or collection

GerryG
Character Actor

I have several recorded shows in 'My Recordings', each with a couple -to- many episodes recorded (some in folders, some not). The Hopper is at 41%. It has been as high as 69%, and still worked fine.

I recently purchased one of those new little black voice remotes because DISH would not replace my old broken original white and grey big remote. I have been using the new remote for several weeks, with no problem (except it doesn't have all the same features as the old); so I don't think the Hopper problems has anything to do with the new remote.

When I open My Recordings and select a folder or a show, the screen will flash those little bars for a while, then display "No episodes". When you click the 'Back' button, the last recorded episode(s) will show, but nothing else. The Tabs at the top of the screen/page will go grey (stop being highlighted), and it will not respond to any commends.

When you hit the rewind button, all the episodes will flash (don't blink) before going back to the original 'My Recordings' page. The recording I had selected will still be highlighted, but nothing will happen until I hit the reverse (left arrow) button, and 'refresh' the page/screen.

I "Upgraded the Hopper" last night, and did not lose any recordings; but it did not help this problem. The Hopper is set to automatically update every day.

Anyone else experiencing this problem?