EHD from 722 getting 866 message with Hopper

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EHD from 722 getting 866 message with Hopper

timl
Character Actor
Hi, I worked on this issue back in 2012 and 2013 without getting it resolved. I am going to try again and see if I can get this fixed now.
I had an EHD attached to my 722. When I upgraded to a Hopper, it would not access my EHD saying it was registered to another account. This was the same account, same EHD. I just upgraded from a 722 to a Hopper.

I just tried it again today and I still get the 866 message saying my EHD is registered to a different account.
Please assist me in getting this to work. I would like to get to the programs saved on the EHD.

Back in 2012-2013 I corresponded with Mary B. and Ray C. A lot of our PMs are still available with all the details of this issue.
Thanks,
timl
8 Replies

Re: EHD from 722 getting 866 message with Hopper

DISH Employee
I would be happy to research this with you. In order to look at this in detail, please send a PM with your account or phone number. Thanks.

timl
Character Actor
Hi Sam,
I sent you a PM with my account information, but not sure if it got sent. It still is sitting in my outbox.
Is this normal?
thanks,
timl

DISH Employee
timl wrote:
Hi Sam,
I sent you a PM with my account information, but not sure if it got sent. It still is sitting in my outbox.
Is this normal?
thanks,
timl

Hello timl,
If you have a message sitting in your out box, it may have not sent. Click my name on this reply, and you'll have the option to send me a message. Sam is off today.

timl
Character Actor
I sent another PM, but it also seems stuck in my Outbox. Am I missing a step that actual sends the message?
thanks,
timl

peggyrh
Associate Producer
All msgs will sit in the outbox until actually read by the rep.

Being Super Bowl Sunday maybe some of the reps took the day off & are working a different schedule?

timl
Character Actor
OK, that explains it.
thx, timl

timl
Character Actor
Hi, I have an original Hopper that I upgraded to from a 722. I had an EHD attached to my 722 that I had transferred recordings I wanted to save. I unhooked my EHD from the 722. The technician unhooked the 722 and installed the Hopper. I attached my EHD and got an 866 message saying the EHD was from a different account. I need help getting my Hopper to access my EHD. I have not had any responses to my requests since February 17th.
Thanks
timl

timl
Character Actor
I am still getting the 866 message. No one from Dish is responding to my requests for help.
timl