Dish remote with a separate button to ONLY turn on/off green light on Hopper/Joey?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Dish remote with a separate button to ONLY turn on/off green light on Hopper/Joey?

MrsK
Character Actor

Is there a Dish remote that has a separate, individual power button that can be used ONLY for turning the green light on the Hopper or Joey on or off? Thanks.

3 Replies

Re: Dish remote with a separate button to ONLY turn on/off green light on Hopper/Joey?

DISH Employee

Hello MrsK!  Dish does have a few different remotes that have separate power buttons for TV and the Dish Receivers.  The only catch with these remotes is they do not support the voice fuctions our newer remotes do, so if you use those functions that is a draw back.

That said, your best bet is what we call the 52.0 remote.  

Re: Dish remote with a separate button to ONLY turn on/off green light on Hopper/Joey?

MrsK
Character Actor

Thank you so much for the info! I don't mind giving up the Voice function. I want to be able to turn the receiver off separately (or at least turn off the green light and send it to sleep). If I keep using the TV for Roku, then the green light on the Dish never goes off and the daily Dish update goes haywire.

DISH Employee

You can go to https://my.dish.com/welcome-center?overlayuri=-myaccount-orderfromstore to order a 52.0 remote, MrsK.