cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Dish, get negotiating Fox regionals

Dazed1
Audio Engineer
Will drop you like a hot potato after 20 years if I don’t get my fox regionals back . Don’t want to hear it’s Sinclair as others have FSN. my promise page is BS as with employee comments. It’s all propaganda
18 Replies

Re: Dish, get negotiating Fox regionals

Chadt4141
Supporting Role
Why not just cancel? This comment doesn’t encourage them anymore than not commenting.

Dazed1
Audio Engineer
I want Dish to give me what I had before all this BS. Still paying for all programming without highest cost programming. Chad put a plug in your Yap. I have Hulu just because this dispute. And WILL cancel if not worked out before Feb

Chadt4141
Supporting Role
That did not answer the question. Instead of peacocking, why not just cancel? What is there to prove, considering the threats will not make a bit of a difference?

Ljohnson59
Costume Designer

Dazed, many people are upset about this.  I chose Dish due to thier sports programming package and price.  Now they have taken the regional sports away.  To me that is unacceptable. I agree with you about needing to get this negotiation over with as other TV providers have settled with Fox and are providing those regional sports channels to thier subscribers.

Ljohnson59
Costume Designer

Chad,  you are not the expert you try to be.  You are simply a Dish Lemming and would follow Dish off the cliff if that is where they led you.  Why do you try to comment on things where you have absolutely no constructive comment to provide.  you really need to keep your comments to your self.

Chadt4141
Supporting Role
Such as yours? All facts are just those and will not change, because you don’t like them and they don’t work for you.
And I am not as tied as you think I am, but it does show that you do just want to be angry at something.

Ljohnson59
Costume Designer

The facts are as has been stated by those not happy with Dish's decisions.  Anybody reading your posts will certainly see how much of a Lemming you are.  Why not just keep your comments to yourself when they do not serve anyone other than building your own ego up.

Chadt4141
Supporting Role
You didn’t read that very well. It does have something to do with me, and the vast majority that do not want to pay anymore for niche sports. There are greater than 90% of us, and less than 10% of you. Facts will not change because you don’t like them or they don’t serve your agenda.

Dazed1
Audio Engineer
You can argue the fact that 90% don’t watch a lot of channels in a certain package. It’s not fair for me to pay for those channels either. The so called 10% pay for other programming. Just because you don’t watch sports don’t mean squat