Dish freezes then turns to yellow

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dish freezes then turns to yellow

Marykovash
Character Actor
I have four TVs with a hopper and joeys. Any of the televisions will freeze briefly, then the screen goes to yellow, then turns back on. This happens about every ten minutes but also is I consistent. Very frustrating. Any help would be appreciated.
Tags (3)
8 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Dish freezes then turns to yellow

DISH Employee

Marykovash, how often has this been happening on your Hopper and Joeys? When does it seem to happen the most?

Does this happen on any channel that you are watching or specific channels? 

Marykovash
Character Actor
It’s very sporadic although it happens every day. On every tv. Sometimes fairly often (25 minutes or so) sometimes only once. I tried to see if there was a pattern and I couldn’t find one.

DISH Employee

Ok. Is this happening on Live TV, DVR recordings, or both?

vwhender
Character Actor
I’m also getting the freeze and yellow screen, but I was getting them on my 722 receiver and also now on my hopper 3. I called it in and even attached a video to Support. They couldn’t view it, wish they could might have made the difference. It is very annoying to be watching my favourite show then yellow for about 30 seconds.

DISH Employee

vwhender, Do you notice this happening specifically on your recordings or on Live Tv? 

Marykovash
Character Actor
I don’t record much sorry. Only for me on live tv. That being said...for the past several weeks I haven’t noticed it. Go figure. Not sure why it stopped but I am happy! As a ps...it’s incredibly hard to follow posts of mine that have responses. I click on the email then have to log in which is fine. But then I have to search for it. Shouldn’t be this hard ...

Marykovash
Character Actor
As a ps. I didn’t even know a dish employee reaponded a long time ago. Pretty hard thread to keep up with

DISH Employee

Awesome, glad that it's corrected now. We certainly do not want to make it hard for our customers to navigate through this. I sure will be happy to send some feedback up to see how we can improve this for you and others.