Dish Music Service

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dish Music Service

mcrocker
Character Actor
Within the Settings menu on the H3 is a tile marked DISH Music. When you click on the tile you are shown a Easy setup that says you have to download the "DISH Music" app from the App Store, Google Play, Amazon App Store, or download the Play-Fi Windows PC software. I have searched through the Play Store and there is no app named "DISH Music", so my question is where can I find it?
11 Replies

Re: Dish Music Service

DISH Employee
To make sure I understand your question, and get you an accurate reply, please relay to me your path to getting to the tile marked "DISH Music".

mcrocker
Character Actor
I found it in the Settings menu between the Audio Output and Mobile Devices tiles.

DISH Employee
To further help me understand, could you please send a picture of your menu setting for me to identify your location? I do appreciate it.

mcrocker
Character Actor
I have a screen shot but I have not found out how to attach it.

DISH Employee
On the tool bar under the subject line, select "Img" and paste your snapshot there.

mcrocker
Character Actor
It does not work for me. I have tried using Internet Explorer and Google Chrome. I have tried to paste the image in the middle but it shows nothing on my end. I think I found out that the DISH Music app is actually DTS Play-Fi. It allows you to play your music from your mobile device on your TV.

IamGMan
Camera Crew
What is the status on the Dish Music app in the Google Play store? Your service requires this app but it is nowhere to be found in GP store. :?: :?

mcrocker
Character Actor
The app is actually called "DTS Play-Fi" and can be found in the Google Play Store.

mcrocker
Character Actor
I noticed that too, but I looked at the graphic that shows up on the Dish Music Settings page and that was how I found out about the app. Obviously the person who created the Easy Setup instructions was not informed about the correct name of the app.