Dish Guide

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dish Guide

kjkj91
Extra

I am writting this for my Mom ! She asks, when looking through the Dish Guide, and I come across a certain program, there is a small white circle with an arrow in the circle in the same time slot of the progeam!! Can anyone tell me what this small white circle w/an arrow in it means? Any response will / would be greatly appreciated!! . . . . . . . . Karl

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Dish Guide

Chadt4141
Screen Writer
If the arrow is black, and a semi circle going downward to the right, it means that the show is scheduled to record, but that episode is skipped for whatever reason, likely not a new episode or already recorded. For instance, my wife and kids have South Park scheduled for all episodes and they do not delete any of them, so after nearly 300 episodes recorded, almost all South Park episodes show a small white circle with a semi circle arrow facing the right to signify it is skipped due to already being recorded.
2 Replies

Chadt4141
Screen Writer
If the arrow is black, and a semi circle going downward to the right, it means that the show is scheduled to record, but that episode is skipped for whatever reason, likely not a new episode or already recorded. For instance, my wife and kids have South Park scheduled for all episodes and they do not delete any of them, so after nearly 300 episodes recorded, almost all South Park episodes show a small white circle with a semi circle arrow facing the right to signify it is skipped due to already being recorded.

kjkj91
Extra

Chadt4141 !! Thank you ssooo much for a quick & very understandable response !! Mom NOW knows what the "circle/arrow" is !! Cool like that !!. . . . . . . . . . Karl