Dish Guide update issues

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Dish Guide update issues

Pritchett66
Extra
I'm seeing no info available after two shows on the guide and I went from having to download the guide every morning to several times a day

louhernTLH
Character Actor
After several calls to tech support, my issues finally went away. I had been unable to manually initiate a guide update, and the tech would push an update while I was on the phone with them. I guess they got tired of me calling every 5 days or so. One day, the problem just stopped.
I still check to see if I have at least 7 days of future guide available. Keeping my fingers crossed.

mcjohnson74
Extra
I am having the same issue where my guide starts with tomorrow at 10:30 PM and only shows the following 2 hours. Additionally the time is off by 1 hour. In my case it is on a Wally receiver. Normally on a Wally the guide is updated after the signal is acquired. In my case the guide download is not started, it goes directly to watching TV.

DISH Employee

mcjohnson74, if you arrow right repeatedly with the DISH remote on the guide, do you get a "318" Pop-up? If not, have you tried to unplug the receiver from the power outlet for 15 seconds, then plug back in to check if that initiate the download?