cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Dish Anywhere from PC can't see today's changes on Hopper 3 DVR

gunnesch
Extra

I have an annoying problem.  I can use my PC to navigate to dish anywhere and can view recordings or live TV with it, but the list of recordings available on my DVR is not current.  It seems fixed as of the night before (system restart time, perhaps?).  So I can view recordings from the previous day, but not today.  Similarly, if I schedule a new recording today, even from my PC, I don't see it in my schedule or timers.  I can see today's recordings and updates to my timers if I use the dish anywhere app on my phone, and everything works great on my Joeys.  Just not via web browser.  I've tried both Chrome and Edge with the same result, and cleared cache and cookies, and tried private browsing.  Anyone else have a similar issue?

1 Reply

Re: Dish Anywhere from PC can't see today's changes on Hopper 3 DVR

gunnesch
Extra

Interestingly enough, the programs from today JUST showed up when I refreshed my browser; I have been playing with this thing for an hour looking for the recording and now it's working...  perhaps because I accessed it from the app?  I'll do some more experimenting.