cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disapointing.

tdiguy
Costume Designer
Dish, I have to say i am disappointed.
I now have a lot of recordings which are virtually unwatchable thanks to your new modification where i can't watch a recording from a channel i no longer have a subscription to. The home media issue where it plays back in a tiny window is still not corrected. Yet lord knows how many hours you had your programmers spend figuring out how to insert new commercials into my old recordings. I guess i see just where your priorities are and correcting problems with features is either at the bottom of the list or just flat out not on the list and you are not telling us its not going to be fixed because you don't want to deal with the fall out.
I guess if i want to have a recording that i can really watch at any time i will need to invest in an external device, thankfully there are tons of them out there.
5 Replies

Re: Disapointing.

Chadt41411
Casting Director
Their newest software update fixed the home media issue, as reported in multiple threads.

bobknob
Costume Designer
Chadt4141 wrote:
Their newest software update fixed the home media issue, as reported in multiple threads.

Good help....how do subs (subscribers) get access to this "newest software"...?????

Chadt41411
Casting Director
bobknob wrote:
Chadt4141 wrote:

Good help....how do subs (subscribers) get access to this "newest software"...?????

Its automatically downloaded.

jimgreen1972
Camera Crew
true, it seems they fixed the home media bug they introduced in may, but they still cant figure out the audio piece and making it play more than one song at a time, this has been an issue since at least February when I upgraded...

tdiguy
Costume Designer
Interesting, I guess my hopper has not updated. That or since its an older hopper maybe the update is deferred.