Disable voice remote/google assistant?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Disable voice remote/google assistant?

shore
Audio Engineer

Thanks for confirming this for those who don't know all that they agreed to when they they blindly clicked on agree to the terms of service.

shore
Audio Engineer

Thanks for sharing this for those of us that were afraid to agree to those terms of service even though we were assured by customer service that we could easily get out of it if we didn't want it.

shore
Audio Engineer

How  would you like it if you found out the person who sold you your car, had shown up during the night and took out your CD player and put  in an cassette player you DIDN'T WANT.

shore
Audio Engineer

You can plead, you can beg, but you (and I) are basically helpless, just ask Peggy.  She thinks we all just need to accept what ever blows we are dealt without questioning but act like a lamb being lead to slaughter.

shore
Audio Engineer

Especially for those of us who don't have a smart phone or texting.

shore
Audio Engineer

I hope you are able to do this and then  share  with us so we can do the same thing.

shore
Audio Engineer

It aught to be illegal to sell us something then make us jump through  hoops in order to use it.

shore
Audio Engineer

A lot of us are not buying that this is the reason you made us use the Google assistant.  A lot of us feel it is more likely that it was lucrative for Dish to do this.

shore
Audio Engineer

I haven't seen any replies to this but then again, I never  see any replies that I post either.

shore
Audio Engineer

Me too.  I got talked into getting back into a contract so I had voice remote.  Yep that worked for a couple of months and now I don't have it anymore as I  will NOT be forced into a service I don't want.