Difference between all channels and my channels on guide

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Difference between all channels and my channels on guide

Tiffany3503
Extra
What's the difference between my channels and all channels on guide? I was told by a dish rep that there is no difference but that makes no sense. That being said all channels on the guide does not show all available channels by dish
5 Replies

Re: Difference between all channels and my channels on guide

DISH Employee
Tiffany3503 wrote:
What's the difference between my channels and all channels on guide? I was told by a dish rep that there is no difference but that makes no sense. That being said all channels on the guide does not show all available channels by dish

"My Channels" displays your subscription channels whereas "All Channels" should display all available channels (that are available with the satellite feeds that you are receiving).

Tiffany3503
Extra
Ok then how do I fix it because it's not showing all available under all channels. It used to but it's not anymore

Community Manager
Community Manager
Which ones are you missing? Have you hidden any using the parental locks on your receiver?

Tiffany3503
Extra
I'm missing the channels available on multisport pack, movie pack and I think some of the hboncinemax etc. and I don't have anything blocked

DISH Employee
Sorry for the confusion. Most will show however some that you do not subscribe to will be hidden by design.