cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Did u hear hbo yet??

Cub1
Camera Crew
How much longer for bring back hbo channels line up?? I’m still waiting about bringing back hbo if they ask me about hbo now I’m not interested hbo now for internet I rather channels that hbo with dish that it so I need to know i hate that took long wait and waiting I know still negotiating between Dish and hbo i hope that bring back again because it’s nothing on channels sometimes and I rather watch hbo good
Movies there I pray that bring back then never doing again shut off those channels and lot of consumer paying for it hbo their service they need bring back hbo and please don’t giving up just keeping fighting bring back and consumer will stay your service thank u so much
11 Replies

Re: Did u hear hbo yet??

Chadt4141
Screen Writer
They announced it is not likely to come back, unless ATT changes their demands for all customers to pay. If they change that demand, then it will return. Expect to know more after episode two of GoT.

Cub1
Camera Crew
Why not dish just do it return hbo why is too long just do it agreement already and done

tommyy2
Cinematographer

WHY??

Because HBO is not just demanding an increase for HBO.

WHY??

Because HBO is demanding Dish pay HBO for every Dish customer not just the ones that get HBO.

Why??

Because if Dish raises my rates so you can get HBO I will quit Dish along with many many other Dish subscribers.

Why??

Because ATT knows this and is trying to get millions of subscribers to quit Dish and that is why they are doing it. 

Why??

Because it's not a negotiation over price, It's ATT's attempt to get Dish to swallow a Suicide Pill. 

THAT"S WHY

As far a Game of Thrones a neighbor of mine has been downloading all previous episodes over the internet for free within a few weeks of their air date so I guess you really do not need to subscribe to HBO to get it.  Of course that may not be legal but then neither is jaywalking.

Broomd
Character Actor

We're 20 -- T W E N T Y... (2) (0) .... 20 year customers of Dish Network and we're ready to tell them to GFY.

We've been played like everyone else here. And yes, we're Thrones fans and can't stream the show as our satellite internet is unreliabe and slow.  We do what we can as rural Americans to get online, but not everyone has cell coverage in much of the United States. THIS IS ONE OF THE REASONS WE SUBSCIRBE TO D.N.

We're sick of being used by Dish, and to the 1-800- dish gal we spoke with two months ago that swore that DN would have HBO online by the April 14th G. of Thrones release, you can GFY too.

HBO/Cinemax = scumbags

Att = scumbags

Dish Network and Charlie Ergan = scumbags

Roadijeff
Visual Engineer

@Broomd wrote:

HBO/Cinemax = scumbags

Att = scumbags

Dish Network and Charlie Ergan = scumbags

It looks like you do not want HBO, DISH or any of it so why are you on here complaining that you do not have it?

Itsahokie
Extra
I'd just like to thank AT&T for helping me realize how much money I was wasting on HBO and Cinemax. While I do miss Bill Maher and John Oliver, I'm surviving. I'm going to miss GOT and some new movies, but I'll just wait a few weeks until the season is over and subscribe to HBO Now for a month. Then I can just watch them all at once and dump the subscription after a month. With the dirty moves AT&T is using to try to kill their competition, I really don't want to give them any money. However, as of now, HBO still has some decent programming. I'm sure AT&T will fix that in the coming years as they start squeezing more and more money out of HBO and drive down the quality. But that's just AT&T's MO.

tommyy2
Cinematographer

I heard it, I heard it.

Last night around 3am, I was sound asleep when suddenly I heard it.

It was kind of garbled but eventually I made out what it was saying.

It said "good bye, good bye, good bye.............."

Broomd
Character Actor

Seriously?  BECAUSE IT FEELS GOOD.! How's that?!  After 20 years we've earned the right to tell it as we see it.  Most of that time we were huge DN and HBO fans, but how DN and 'genius' Ergan could have let something so ridiculous happen is unconscionable.

Chadt4141
Screen Writer
Unconscionable seems a little excessive when it comes to a luxury service... especially since what is being asked but HBO fans is quite literally unconscionable.