Detailed bug with multiple identical manual timer recordings

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Detailed bug with multiple identical manual timer recordings

BillK
Audio Engineer
So whether you save them to a dedicated folder or to the main folder, if you have more than one manual timer recording (say you set a manual timer to record two programs that air daily back to back) you will not be able to watch them by pressing select on the icon in the DVR; instead you will get a box where blocks animate across for about a minute or two and will be thrown back into the DVR screen.

The only way to watch them is to highlight the "folder" then choose Option -> Watch; unfortunately in this way you have no control over what to watch first.
4 Replies

Re: Detailed bug with multiple identical manual timer record

JSracer
Audio Engineer
Yep, seeing this too.
Instead of hitting options you can hit play, and one of them play,
Not seeing option watch on my Hopper 3

BillK
Audio Engineer
When I say that, I mean you highlight the folder/multiple episode icon, then press Options or the red button, depending upon your remote, and select "Watch."

100% reproducible every single day as soon as a second recording of a periodic manual timer is made.

JSracer
Audio Engineer
I dont have watch under options highlight on the shows folder. Do you have a hopper 3?
I can hit play on it, and it plays the last recorded episode

Yes, i see the same issue with the folder, not entering, green bars moving,

BillK
Audio Engineer
Yes, Hopper 3.

[b:geo7bu8p]Edit:[/b:geo7bu8p]
My bad... it's not Option/red button, it's highlight then [b:geo7bu8p]Info[/b:geo7bu8p], then Watch, or press Play.