Deleting recorded shows

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleting recorded shows

crimewatcher
Costume Designer
Upgraded to the new user interface and after watching a show, I delete it. The next day the deleted episode reappears. Anyone have this problem?
4 Replies

Re: Deleting recorded shows

We have not seen this. Are you deleting it by using the end of the recording pop up that shows, or are you going to the DVR again and pressing recall on it?
---------------------------------
Matt "Speedy" Gonzales | Moderator

crimewatcher
Costume Designer
Matt G wrote:
We have not seen this. Are you deleting it by using the end of the recording pop up that shows, or are you going to the DVR again and pressing recall on it?

I delete it before the pop up. I press stop then delete. I don't delete it from the DVR menu.

What is your software version? Are you sure the event is not recording again overnight for X reason? Check your daily schedule for this, please
---------------------------------
Matt "Speedy" Gonzales | Moderator

crimewatcher
Costume Designer
Matt G wrote:
What is your software version? Are you sure the event is not recording again overnight for X reason? Check your daily schedule for this, please

Whatever the newest UI is. Downloaded it on both my Hoppers a few days ago. I haven't changed or added any timers. All my timers are set to record new only. Only thing that has changed was I turned on Prime Time Anytime and set it to record Saturday only on Fox. The bar is all blue on the supposed deleted shows. When choosing them, it asks if I want to resume. This has happened several times on different episodes & different series titles.