Deleted shows still on list

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleted shows still on list

MamaO
Character Actor
After the recent upgrade, several shows that I have deleted are still visible on the list of recorded shows. I can't play them, but I can't fully delete them. Any thoughts?
8 Replies

Re: Deleted shows still on list

e38BimmerFN
Cinematographer
Try a restart of the Hopper the see if the deleted shows still appear in the DVR list. Might try a reset on the Hopper as last resort as well.

MamaO
Character Actor
I will try a restart. Will that alter any of my settings, timers, or recordings?

MamaO
Character Actor
I've restarted, reset, unplugged, checked for software updates: The DVR is still showing titles that are not there. Even more strange is that while the title and photo are from one show, the description on the right is another show. I have NINE titles that have this issue. I can't delete them or move them to a folder. (I thought if I titled a folder "JUNK," I could move them there, but they will not leave the DVR home screen.)

I really need some help on this!

e38BimmerFN
Cinematographer
I'd contact DISH support on the phone or PM one of the forum moderators in GREEN here and see if they can help you.

DISH Employee
Can you check to see what the current software version is on the Hopper?

e38BimmerFN
Cinematographer
I'm using U500 and to confirm that mine is fully deleting the show I've selecting to delete. It's removed from the list, then appears in the Trash section where you have to finally actually remove it under options when you in the DVR section.

MamaO
Character Actor
I've contacted Dish, and I was told that engineers are working on this problem. Hopefully it will get resolved soon.

e38BimmerFN
Cinematographer
;)